Friday, September 01, 2006

SUDOKU = DIET

Since England I've been hooked on Crosswords (great family fun time) and then Sudoku Number Puzzles.
Bought a beginning book at Target for Sudoku.
The first one I completed took me 75 minutes! Ouch!
Yesterday I did one in 15 minutes!
I'm trying to Sudoku instead of overeat!!!!!!
I've had so much stress at work and church I am escaping with number puzzles....
How's that for a chubby dietitian's plan?
I also feel like my memory is worse and hope this will help my brain function, seriously!

Here's an online site
http://www.soduko.org/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm hooked on sudoku also, received a book from my son at Christmas. The easy ones take me an hour, so I don't try the hard ones. Moderate is ok.

chris e. said...

Thanks for visting, mom!