Saturday, April 22, 2006

INFUSION

At work this InformationTechnology Technician put his device into one computer and copied over all of my files to another computer. This motivated me to look up "infuse/infusion" as related to God. I'd wished I could have composed a poem regarding it. [ It also remined me of Spock's Mind Meld. Now you know I'm old.] Lately I feel distant from God and from people. If I could just get a Jesus infusion! Seriously.
Infuse Defined: To fill or cause to be filled with something
Philippians 4: 12-14 (amplified)
12 I know how to be abased and live humbly in straitened circumstances, and I know also how to enjoy plenty and live in abundance. I have learned in any and all circumstances the secret of facing every situation, whether well-fed or going hungry, having a sufficiency and enough to spare or going without and being in want.
13 I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal
to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me
; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency].
14 But it was right and commendable and noble of you to contribute for my needs and to share my difficulties with me.

1 Thessalonians 3: 10-13 (The Message)
10 We do what we can, praying away, night and day, asking for the bonus of seeing your faces again and doing what we can to help when your faith falters.
11 May God our Father himself and our Master Jesus clear the road to you! 12 And may the Master pour on the love so it fills your lives and splashes over on everyone around you, just as it
does from us to you. 13 May you be infused with strength and purity
, filled with confidence in the presence of God our Father when our Master Jesus arrives with all his followers.

No comments: