......True worship is not merely the singing of worship songs. Rather, it is living our lives in a way that is pleasing to God. In fact, our singing and our prayers are just the outward manifestations of a life daily lived for the glory of God.What is God looking for today? He is looking for true worshipers. He is seeking such to worship Him. Greg Laurie
..........Someone once wrote: "To worship is to quicken the conscience by the holiness of God; to feed the mind with the truth of God; to purge the imagination by the beauty of God; to open the heart to the love of God; and to devote the will to the purpose of God."
Truly, everyone of us need to grow in quality, meaningful and true worship...........
1. Jesus taught concerning true worship and true worshippers, but such implies false worship and false worshippers.
2. To better appreciate the true we must clear away the false
3. Think about these questions as we conclude:
1) Am I growing each day in the grace of gratitude?
2) Am I seeking to honor God in all that I do?
3) Do I greatly anticipate and look forward to each time of worship?
4) Do I bring the right heart as I engage in worship to God?